Colours. Colours.

Surreal and Dreamlike

Hey Ogvidius,

I really enjoyed the whole piece; it felt surreal and dreamlike.

The ending was the only part that took away from the entire piece where the two are pumping out the circles.

Overall it was great and I hope you will make some more.

9/10!

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Very talented indeed

One word - Masterpiece

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

This took a lot of effort to accomplish

Keep making more its great, i laughed throughout the video. Music is awesome too. You have a talent in Visual Effects. Keep up the great work.

StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2

Nice compositing!

Nice compositing! The 3d and 2d blended in quite nicely, I can tell that you have spent a longtime on this flash - especially modeling, animating, lighting and rendering.. not to mention compositing it into flash (question: how did you put it into flash?). My only critique was that the plot of the story did not flow too well but thats only my opinion but the rest was great! Hope to see more of your coming stuff in the future.

LogFish responds:

swift3d is pretty much geared to importing the models into flash, it's pretty easy! Glad you liked and appreciate the time spent on it!

the YuYu the YuYu

Bert and Russell are my instructors

Bert Dennison and Russell Heyman both told me that you are a great animator, and that they've both worked with you at Disney. After watching this, proves that you have a true talent in animating.
Continue to make more!! keep up the great work!

littleFoot littleFoot

BD

My 2d animation professor, Bert Dennison, the one who've worked with you in Disney had complimented on your work. I just had to bring it up because he looked over my shoulder, and he told me that you used to work with him. Anyways though great work on your animation.

Primal War 02 Primal War 02

Great!

Great stuff make more

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Loved the song

You should make an album, I love your songs. If you had a cd I would buy it cause its awesome.

Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #6 Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #6

Good stuff

I personally do not like the characters but I found the jokes pretty hilarious. But you definitely have the potential of making this series even better than it is. Good luck to you

Dreams Prologue Dreams Prologue

Great stuff it definitely has potential

This animation definitely has potential. The drawing is nicely done but you need to speed it up a little cause it seems a little bit choppy at certain parts of the animation. Keep up the Great work